Geospatial solutions are a proven method to reduce operating costs, empower teams and field resources, create transparency, and engage executives, stakeholders and constituents. Novara GeoSolutions, a CHA Company (Novara), is a market-leading geospatial software company and a key partner of Esri, the world’s leading GIS provider. For over 20 years, Novara has specialized in the design, development and application of solutions that mesh geography, data, and analyses to produce focused, actionable information. Novara implements solutions to real world problems and creates efficient organizations by empowering them with information.
日本视频网站www色As a custom software developer and Esri platform implementer, we have experience configuring and implementing all forms of Esri software, including Desktop, Server, Server extensions, ArcGIS Portal, Dashboards and Mobile solutions. We have extensive experience with information and information models such as PODS as well as geodatabases like UPDM and the Water/Wastewater data model.
日本视频网站www色Novara’s software team is complemented by a services team with many years of industry engagement. We assist our customers with:
- Enterprise GIS Implementations
- Data Migration, Conversion, and Loading
- Mapping and Alignment Sheet Generation
- Data and Information Model Governance
- MAOP Validation
- GIS - SAP Integration Using SAP LAM
- Integration of GIS with Enterprise Work Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Custom Application Development
- Novara and Esri Product Training
For more information on Novara, visit
Intrepid® is Novara’s openly architected geospatial solution suite for transmission pipeline operators. It leverages Esri’s ArcGIS Server products and seamlessly integrates with PODS and other data models. Intrepid® reaches users across the organization and makes pipeline, facility and asset information readily accessible. Intrepid®:
- is an Advanced Data Maintenance application, easily configured to meet your data management, editing, querying and reporting needs. The workflow is designed to be intuitive.
- supports all industry requirements, including calculating pipeline Class, defining High Consequence Areas (HCA), calculating Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP), determining drain down and overland flow values, and identifying tax information.
- connects the field force with the office. Records can be created, accessed and updated in the field.
- has extensions for Right of Way Management and a web-based Decision Support System for web based information access.
- dynamically produces alignment sheets from any asset management system. It can create traditional engineering and operation style drawings, risk and integrity alignment sheets; AutoCAD & MicroStation products, PDF or GeoPDF formats; and runs in an interactive or batch mode.
- has interfaces for commercial one-call, public awareness, 3rd party right-of-way, document management, and asset and work management products.
日本视频网站www色Gas utilities worldwide use GIS to maintain, manage, and map distribution systems. With GIS, utility asset data links directly to other key information, enabling you to proactively monitor work orders and ensure safety. As an implementer of Esri’s ArcGIS for Gas, we provide a wide range of valuable solutions including:
Creating, maintaining reporting on gas distribution assets, networks and pressure systems
Design and As-Builting
Our design solution is flexible, can interface with purchasing system, can utilize workflows to ensure consistency, and as construction occurs we have a model that adds the as-builts back into the system.
Distribution Integrity Management
Starting with a proven DIMP geoprocessing model, we update the parameters to represent your system and provide you with the plan you need and a strategy for continuous improvement.
日本视频网站www色Whether meter reading, recording exposed pipe, locating and marking, or one of the dozens of other activities, we work with you to create the best workflows, identify the most effective forms, integrate with enterprise work management and get the work done. Our keynote product is our Leak Survey solution.
We work with our customers to establish model based approaches to analyzing data and solving business problems such as our ability to examine you records to develop a damage prevention plan.
Emergency and Executive Dashboards
In the case of emergencies of when executives need to review KPIs to make critical decisions, having the right data available and easily accessible is critical. We help our customers design, create and share dashboards that result in situational awareness, effective emergency management and informed decision making.
日本视频网站www色GIS is a method for any organization to improve its operations. In addition to the above examples, Novara designs, develops and implements Esri-based solutions in a variety of industries, including:
日本视频网站www色Our system is built using Esri ArcGIS for Water-Wastewater. The system includes solutions for asset management, pressure zone analysis, infrastructure planning, connecting with customers, managing emergencies, field services, viewing CCTV observation, water conservation and water loss analysis.
As the rail industry has grown as a method for transmitting petroleum products, accidents have resulted in regulatory questions. We help companies ensure compliance and create an audit trail.
日本视频网站www色Highway and local/regional transportations managers need solutions for pavement management, construction management, lifecycle planning and mapping. Novara helps these companies meet their goals.
日本视频网站www色Land and public works management are very important to local governments. Novara solutions are used to get an accurate inventory of real property; describe who owns the land; analyze land value and associated improvements; and maximize property tax revenue. In addition, we help public works maintain their assets, plan work, maintain rights of way, meet and measure environment commitments, plan and coordinate capital projects, and manage and operate facilities and parks.