Sports Master Planning
日本视频网站www色CHA collaborates with institutions across the nation to develop forward-thinking master plans that embrace the latest design standards, newest technologies, and best project approaches. We have conducted comprehensive indoor and outdoor sports campus master plans for colleges and universities, and we have also completed numerous complex building master plans focused on renovating existing buildings.
A CHA master plan…
- Builds consensus among campus stakeholders
- Establishes the proper sequence and phasing for improvements
- Defines the project into manageable buildable phases
- Establishes momentum for future phases
- Serves as an excellent tool to generate excitement for fundraising
In addition to traditional built structures, CHA has completed a wide range of sports building types over many years. We bring an exceptional depth of talent and experience to define the issues and create solutions that are right for each client. Our portfolio is a mix of new construction and complex renovations. We have designed facilities on some of the most historic and demanding campuses in the country, a testament to our capabilities. From pools to ice rinks to athletic centers and stadia, we know the details that can make or break a project.
Our sports architecture team provides solutions for:
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Field House
- Recreation and Fitness Facilities
- Athletics Facilities